Refractometer for Glycol AntifreezeMSX-907-162
Ethylene and Propylene Glycol level tester.
- Function 1: Measuring freezing point of automobile antifreeze based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol.
- Function 2: Measuring specific gravity of battery acid and provide a quick reference of battery charge condition.
- Function 3: Measuring windshield washer fluid based on ethanol or isopropyl alcohol.
- Features automatic temperature compensation: makes it even easier to get fast results.
- Instant Reading Result: Just need 2-3 drops of solution and a few seconds, you can get accurate readings.
This optical refractometer is designed for measuring coolant and antifreeze based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol ,battery fluid condition and screenwash antifreeze (windshield washer fluid) based on ethanol as well as on isopropyl alcohol. Please refer to the picture of display scale(picture 5), from left to right, the first scale is for measuring the Specific Gravity of Battery Acid, the second one is for measuring the freezing point of antifreeze system based on propylene glycol or ethylene glycol, the third one is for measuring the freezing point of the windscreen cleaning liquids.
General technical parameters:
· reference temperature 20 Centigrade
· ATC - automatic temperature compensation (compensation range 0 ~ 30 Centigrade)
· focus possibility
· length ~ 175 mm
· quality technical design
Content and equipment:
· a firm plastic case
· a refractometer
· a cleaning cloth
· a suction tube
· a screw driver
· operating instructions
1.Accurate measurement based on good calibration, please calibrate the refractometer before your first use.
2.Please keep the refractometer dry and clean, which can make the instrument accurate and durable.